2020 Draft Day Thread

Bobby816

Her some more on Shenault rout running

Route-Running Polish: Due to being treated as a do-it-all player within the offense and wearing multiple hats, his details as a route runner have suffered. An average technician overall, his sense of angles and route directions are dull. That’s a result of not really having a home as a player prior to his junior season. There has been gradual improvements shown since a coaching change following the 2018 season.

2 minutes ago, jetfuel34 said:

Her some more on Shenault rout running

Route-Running Polish: Due to being treated as a do-it-all player within the offense and wearing multiple hats, his details as a route runner have suffered. An average technician overall, his sense of angles and route directions are dull. That’s a result of not really having a home as a player prior to his junior season. There has been gradual improvements shown since a coaching change following the 2018 season.

You said he had bad hands and doesn't get separation. You're wrong. 

Also every play has flaws, especially he deeper you get into a draft. We aren't gonna find a flawless prospect.

4 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I knew nothing of McGovern prior to signing him but I thought he was "at his best" at OG while still being a great C

I remember reading he was better at center. I have no personal opinion, I’m just going off others’. 

Going LT and then center will bring back positive 2006 memories.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dr.O said:

Do you feel as though that A$AP Mob has fell of a little since his passing?

1000% - Although Cozy Tapes 2 is so underrated

I think they mostly fell off in the way they move, operate, and market - Yams was beyond pivotal in that

Rocky solo has sucked - Nast is low-key the best rapper in the group and he makes the least amount of music - Designer Boi is fire though

HBU?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NewAge said:

I remember reading he was better at center. I have no personal opinion, I’m just going off others’. 

Going LT and then center will bring back positive 2006 memories.

If only we didn't have Gase as our HC, then not everything would have some sort of damper on it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bianconero said:

1000% - Although Cozy Tapes 2 is so underrated

I think they mostly fell off in the way they move, operate, and market - Yams was beyond pivotal in that

Rocky solo has sucked - Nast is low-key the best rapper in the group and he makes the least amount of music - Designer Boi is fire though

HBU?

I 100% agree Rocky and Ferg fell off the hardest from his passing imo, Testing was so mehhhhh I get that he was trying to experiment with his sound but it’s almost like he forgot what made people really like his music in the first place. Ferg was alway my favorite in the group and everything’s gone down hill since Traplord tbh, Floor Seats was kinda cool but hasn’t touched Work, Shaba, Persian Wine era Ferg. Nast is fire it’s a shame he doesn’t get the recognition Ferg and Rocky get.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

I think Hennessy will be the pick at 48. Theres been so much noise, I think JD really wants him and won’t wait 

Hennessy at 48 doesn’t look like a reach any more. I was thinking early 3rd, but he’s likely going in the 2nd. 

Just now, Dr.O said:

I 100% agree Rocky and Ferg fell off the hardest from his passing imo, Testing was so mehhhhh I get that he was trying to experiment with his sound but it’s almost like he forgot what made people really like his music in the first place. Ferg was alway my favorite in the group and everything’s gone down hill since Traplord tbh, Floor Seats was kinda cool but hasn’t touched Work, Shaba, Persian Wine era Ferg. Nast is fire it’s a shame he doesn’t get the recognition Ferg and Rocky get.

Bro, Nast's verse on Walk On Water makes me feeeeeeel different

• Like 1