2020 Draft Day Thread

Bobby816

3 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

The NFL each year caters more and more to offense. So until we start making this a priority, yes I’ll keep voicing my opinion. At least Becton is an offensive player, that’s a start. But who Darnold is throwing to is still amongst the worst in the league.

Agreed, but we selected an offensive player at a position of need that they have neglected for too long. There are good WR left for tonight. I understand frustration, but no offense, you tend to go overboard with all the negativity. 

• Like 1

KJ Hamler is electric, but we already have a small slot WR so not sure if we want the smallest WRs in the league.

Michael Pittman would be nice, hes 6'4 and would give Darnold a big target who is reliable and will make the contested catches and run his routes.

Denzel Mims has #1 WR upside, hes 6'3 and very fast and quick. Makes circus catches routinely in college, huge college production.

Chase Claypool, high upside. Monster size and is super athletic like a freak.  He looks like he has the body of a TE. 

Brian Edwards, big target real solid. 

Tee Higgins is Aj Green lite, not that fast but makes contested catches routinely and has a large catch radius. 

Van Jefferson might be a good 3rd round target, smooth route runner pro ready. 

Lynn Bowden is the guy who has electric upside,  might be a exciting 3rd round pick. 

Round 2 I'd try to target a big body WR for Darnold. Someone who is obviously starting right away and can give Darnold a reliable target.

• Like 1