2020 Draft Day Thread

Bobby816

4 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

When does everyone think Van Jefferson out of Florida is going ... not flashy but his highlights and film look like he could be a very solid move the chains run solid routes type receiver 

I like him a lot. Would be great day in the 4th. He’s already 24 which if I’m honest is a bit of a turn off. In the fourth though it’s good value. I’d rather Duvernay or Bowden though 

7 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

When does everyone think Van Jefferson out of Florida is going ... not flashy but his highlights and film look like he could be a very solid move the chains run solid routes type receiver 

Out of all the WRs, I probably watched his highlights the most. That dude's routes are pretty insane. The way he gets off the line is really good. If we took him at 48, I'm not sure if I would be mad. I still have my eyes on Gandy-Golden, Lawrence Cager(later or UDFA), Gabriel Davis and a few other big body WRs later in the draft. 

34 minutes ago, KBS756 said:

I think late 3rd early 4th. His age and no combine might make some teams shy away. But hey. Only 1 team needs to love him

4 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

I’d be cool with DPJ if we don’t trade up. I really like him alot

I don’t at all.

I have a gut feeling we’re gonna end up with KJ Hamler. He seems to fit what Gase likes to do with his receivers the most. Quick and speedy. 

Im not sure Mims is going to appeal to Gase, his route running needs some work.