2020 Draft Day Thread

Bobby816

3 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

Hamler I get.  He's got hands issues and Shenault has injury concerns but Higgins and Pittman both look legit.

I think what makes them not a fit for us. Is the knock on them is not a lot of seperation on their own. They win with size a lot. Which I’m more than happy with. But Gase isn’t (generally speaking). I think a big WR compliments what we have already. A smaller slot guy in Ctowder and a good sized speed guy in Perriman. I’d love just a big bodied guy on the outside to compliment each other.

Id be ecstatic if we somehow landed Mims or Higgins

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

The first 3 wrs off the board were under 200

But they have more size than Hamler. Ruggs is stockier. Reagor as well. Whose the other? An example I’ll give is Tyreek Hill. Small but sticky. Hamler just looks small.

Ruggs is 2 inches taller and 10 pounds heavier,  I wouldn't call him in any way stocky. 

Lamb was 6'2 198 at the combine,  but was 189 at his pro day.   He plays bigger but is a thin dude

Jeudy was 193.

Reagor is the first one that's actually in any way thick

6 minutes ago, NewAge said:

If the Jets get Hamler, I’ll comp him to Mecole Hardman. 

If they don’t, then he’s Jalen Saunders. 

Not sure how I haven't thought of the Saunders comp. You've got me rethinking everything I thought I liked about Hamler..                                

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I'm actually convinced now that Jamal is gone - he is on a Twitter rampage saying congrats to everyone else getting big deals and haven't said anything to Mekhi

I'm not an sands hater but he needs to pipe down.   JD has said several times that he'd are his contact after the draft.   If that didn't happen then start your yapping, but till then shut up

6 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I'm actually convinced now that Jamal is gone - he is on a Twitter rampage saying congrats to everyone else getting big deals and haven't said anything to Mekhi

Well he hasn’t signed a deal yet, that’s why 😉 

14 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

Hasn’t welcomed any free agent we signed. Continues to congratulate others. 

Now no other player has come out either but they’re all really lowkey on social media anyway. Adams is the “leader” and most active guy on social media.