Are you Smarter than an NFL GM (2020 Edition)

Forge

On 4/23/2020 at 9:45 PM, John232 said:

1-14 Ceedee Lamb

1-31 Rpss Blalock. 

feel like i'm going to regret passing on Gladney or Jones. But Blalock seems like the best value. 

I know just what you mean. I really wanted a trade here so much

On 4/23/2020 at 9:55 PM, Forge said:

I know just what you mean. I really wanted a trade here so much

Yeah, I was desperate for it. I think the meat of this class is in the second round.  So many good players in that range. irks me a bit. But Blalock and Lamb is pretty sweet. 

1 minute ago, Aussie9er said:

I think he could be a stud and with no more picks till 5th round I was swinging for the fences

I like. I think we fall into a group think trap during these, so it's awesome to see all the various picks

I will stick with wirfs at #13

I guess that makes it impossible to do the trade up for #25, so I will take CEH at 31 even though it's too early for a running back and we have other needs. CEH is my favorite player in the draft so screw it. Andy Reid came out today and said the comp is Brian Westbrook. I agree 100% and have been saying that for a while. Bit of a luxury pick but we can afford it 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I am not sure how to handle the Williams trade...obviously there was no talk of this until yesterday, which makes a selection of Wirfs to be really weird. 

Can leave the decision to make the trade open. Just with the grading have to take into account if you added Williams or not. Basically the same thing we did two years ago with the Brown trade but then the other way around.

Just now, Justone2 said:

Can leave the decision to make the trade open. Just with the grading have to take into account if you added Williams or not. Basically the same thing we did two years ago with the Brown trade but then the other way around.

I'm thinking it doesn't make much of a difference for me since it still serves the same practical function (Wirfs starts at RG before moving to tackle in a year or so), but others may prefer to make a change now. 

I'm not sure. 

I will take the Williams trade. And really hate the Jaguars for picking the guy i would take here. 

But with the addition of Williams i will take Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

Draft so far and remaining picks:

1. 14 Ceedee Lamb
1.31 AJ Epenesa
4.117 Brice Hall
Edited by Justone2

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

I will take the Williams trade. And really hate the Jaguars for picking the guy i would take here. 

But with the addition of Williams i will take Bryce Hall, CB, Virginia

Draft so far and remaining picks:

1. 14 Ceedee Lamb
1.31 AJ Epenesa
4.117 Brice Hall

Heck of a group of guys. Epenesa was my second choice at 31 and Hall was who I would have taken here if not for taking Fulton earlier.