2020 Draft Thread

ttitansfan4life

10 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Rotoworld has us taking Jalen Hurts in the second and a TE in the third. I can’t even imagine this forum if that happens tonight.

I would honestly be OK with Hurts because we don’t have a backup at this point., but a TE would make me lose it. I don’t think Hurts makes it to us anyway.

AJ would love Hurts here though since they are both close.

20 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Rotoworld has us taking Jalen Hurts in the second and a TE in the third. I can’t even imagine this forum if that happens tonight.

Yuck.

That's such a reach, for a QB that isn't ready to play in the NFL, and a staff with no track record developing QBs.  And going all offense with our only early picks seems like a bad idea to me when we need guys that will play, regularly, at DT and CB.

46 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

So I just took a catnap and had a dream we traded up in the 2nd to pick Cole Kmet. The weird thing is I really don't know anything about him besides he plays tight end.

It felt so real that I still feel uneasy lol.

He's Gronk light.  Still filling out his frame, but a good pass catcher, athletic, and not much in the way of blocking.  By next season, I expect he'll be like 20 lbs heavier and a matchup monster.

FWIW, he was me and SerenityNow's second pick in FFMD.

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

So I just took a catnap and had a dream we traded up in the 2nd to pick Cole Kmet. The weird thing is I really don't know anything about him besides he plays tight end.

It felt so real that I still feel uneasy lol.

He’s not very good... This TE class is garbage and that’s being nice

7 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I was in a good place last night, played COD and put YouTube TV on my phone an listened to it while I played and drank 

Plan on doing the same tonight 

A friend of mine is throwing a draft party on Zoom. I can’t get a DUI partying virtually. Bring on da tequila!!😆🔥🎉🤣

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

What happened to Epenesa? I haven't paid attention to football since January and he was a projected top 12 pick back then.

Not a very good athlete for an edge rusher. Maybe he’ll be a solid 4-3 DE on the strong side but I can’t see him playing in a 3-4 long term as an edge rusher.

4 hours ago, 615finest said:

I would honestly be OK with Hurts because we don’t have a backup at this point., but a TE would make me lose it. I don’t think Hurts makes it to us anyway.

AJ would love Hurts here though since they are both close.

Gimmie Hurts baby. If and probably when with our luck Ryan goes down. We need a back up. And hurts can move.

Really we need a cb unless we plan on trading for one...

3 hours ago, Daniel said:

He's Gronk light.  Still filling out his frame, but a good pass catcher, athletic, and not much in the way of blocking.  By next season, I expect he'll be like 20 lbs heavier and a matchup monster.

FWIW, he was me and SerenityNow's second pick in FFMD.

Lol if we end up taking Kmet tonight JRob was totally looking at our Bloochat.