2020 Draft Thread

ttitansfan4life

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Not a very good athlete for an edge rusher. Maybe he’ll be a solid 4-3 DE on the strong side but I can’t see him playing in a 3-4 long term as an edge rusher.

That's crazy. He embarrassed Austin Jackson who just went top 20 in their bowl game. It's crazy to think he won't be a good player just because he had a poor Combine.

19 minutes ago, Andrei01 said:

That's crazy. He embarrassed Austin Jackson who just went top 20 in their bowl game. It's crazy to think he won't be a good player just because he had a poor Combine.

Where did I say he can’t be a good player? He wins with strength so of course he embarrassed Jackson. He’s not a edge rusher in a 3-4.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Where did I say he can’t be a good player? He wins with strength so of course he embarrassed Jackson. He’s not a edge rusher in a 3-4.

Yeah, and it gets a lot harder to win with strength in the NFL.  I agree he doesn’t offer much pass rush. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

He doesn't only win with strength. I get that his Combine numbers are poor, but he's athletic and good enough in his technique to win in a variety of ways. Who cares if he's not your typical 3-4 standing outside linebacker type, he's still a solid pass rusher and a good all around player. That's my point.