2020 Draft: Day One

pwny

15 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I wonder if Yan is used as a means to trade up

I just don't see how it'd work and still give us the value i'd want to see out of it.  Unless we're talking about like...multiple other Top-60 picks coming our way as part of it.

8 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

I just don't see how it'd work and still give us the value i'd want to see out of it.  Unless we're talking about like...multiple other Top-60 picks coming our way as part of it.

9+Yan for 4 is one that makes sense on the surface. Would put Yan's value at ~1.21.

Just now, pwny said:

9+Yan for 4 is one that makes sense on the surface. Would put Yan's value at ~1.21.

By rough value approximations, i guess.  But man that'd be a yucky way to give Yan away.  I'd be upset.  Just don't see the need to move up like that.

4 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

By rough value approximations, i guess.  But man that'd be a yucky way to give Yan away.  I'd be upset.  Just don't see the need to move up like that.

I don't disagree. But it's not completely awful to get rid of someone who doesn't want to be here and to help facilitate we get a star.

1 minute ago, pwny said:

I don't disagree. But it's not completely awful to get rid of someone who doesn't want to be here and to help facilitate we get a star.

If it has to be something like that...i'd much rather see it be something that jumps us up from 20.  I just don't see the concern about getting a potential star at 9 instead of 4 or whatever.  

Just now, LinderFournette said:

Pretty hard to bust when u r a lockdown corner. 

We literally went over the list of CBs drafted early like two days ago. Tons of "lockdown corners" that busted extremely hard, including every single one who ran slower than a 4.42.