• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

Thursday September 28th

7:25pm Central Time Kick Off

NFLN & CBS Will be carrying the game.

Chicago Bears (1-2) @ Green Bay Packers (2-1)

Obviously the big talking point will be the health of our team. Especially our 2 OT's. The Bears have played some decent teams pretty tough. Short week, division rival, hope we can pull this out and get to 3-1 and have a mini bye before the Cowboys.

Bears are actually pretty good up front on both sides of the ball and obviously Howard is a damn good RB. This game is gonna be tough for GB if it's more of the same regarding the injury list for this game. They are banged up on both fronts and it really showed today

Steelers gifted Bears 10 of their 17 points (should have been 14 of their 21) in regulation today.

They scored 7, at the end of a 26-7 loss, against a subpar TB defense the week before.

If the Pack is even decent against the run, Glennon is going to Glennon and the Pack will be 3-1 with 10 days rest heading to Big D.

So do we think Cook > Bennett? Or have we just been so beat up on OL that we haven't been able to turn Bennett loose? Down the stretch last year, Cook was a monster, including in the Dallas game, and he and Rodgers started clicking after he got back from injury. In 3 games, I haven't seen Bennett do anything in the passing game that DickRod can't do. 

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

So do we think Cook > Bennett? Or have we just been so beat up on OL that we haven't been able to turn Bennett loose? Down the stretch last year, Cook was a monster, including in the Dallas game, and he and Rodgers started clicking after he got back from injury. In 3 games, I haven't seen Bennett do anything in the passing game that DickRod can't do. 

I think right now late season Cook > Bennett.  Cook was invisible the first few weeks of the season and then got hurt.  I keep hearing how Cook is faster than Bennett, but how does Kendricks compare?  

18 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

There's enough of a bennett resume to make my think he'll get it going. But he's not been much yet. Seems slow with the ball in his hand.

Do we realistically think that anyone who didn't play today plays on Thursday? I'm thinking maybe House? Maybe Cobb? I'm thinking Daniels, Perry and Bakh will certainly be out, and probably Bulaga as well. Could see Ryan and/or Brice back I guess, although to me, they are less important. 

Archived