37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

12 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Aside from this being a divisional game, I feel pretty confident in the Packers on this one.

I think we will and should win, but it will be a pretty low scoring game. I think Chicago will run the ball pretty easily if all three of Daniels, Perry and Ryan are out again, and I imagine they will be with Perry having no shot. But either way, run the heavy safety set and run lots of blitzes off the edges. That's where Chicago will be beaten - Josh Jones should have another good day

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I think Bahk plays on Thursday.   He was close vs Atlanta and likely was out vs Cincy to ensure he would be ready for Chicago and then gets the extended break before Dallas.   

Just my speculation, no evidence to support 

Yea, but when our guys are "close" that usually means they're playing 3-4 weeks later. :D

1 minute ago, JBURGE25 said:

The Ulrick signing doesn't bode well for us. If Murphy, Bakh and Bulaga would all be available within a week or two, we wouldn't need to dip onto another team's practice squad

Most likely means we are f'ed for Thursday. I think the plan all along has been to hold Bakh out until Dallas. That "mini-bye" is too enticing for our med staff to clear a guy before then even if he's 90% ready. I expect the same for the other guys on the injury report. 

Archived