Twins Talk - Where Snow Outs Happen

5 minutes ago, The Gnat said:

Haven't watched much yet ,mainly because it's been a lot of day games or I was out of town. I wish they'd get back on  YTTV so I could watch outside or on the projector, but we do have a Comcast box. Looks like they'll be fun to watch again this year with that offense.

Yeah they should be 4-0 right now. I decided to pay for MLB.TV ($25 A Month) Twins pitchers have #1 ERA in all of baseball and a reallly good offense. I can't really complain about any player outside of Donaldson. 

7 hours ago, TENINCH said:

@The Gnat @Canadian Saint @vikesfan89

You guys watching this year?

I am but I've been busy recently. I'm pretty pumped for this year. We seem to have a really nice well rounded team. My only real area of concern is health. Namely Buxton. If he can stay healthy, I think he finishes in the top 5 of AL MVP voting. Really interesting to see Berrios is going to take the next step into the ace we all thought he could be.

On 4/9/2021 at 5:58 AM, TENINCH said:

Buxton has been ridiculous and that's saying alot because Berrios, Cruz, Simmons, and Arraez have been killing it.

Indeed he has. I thought that one was gone as well off the bat in the 9th today.

54 minutes ago, Mesa_Titan said:

Indeed he has. I thought that one was gone as well off the bat in the 9th today.

If he can stay healthy it's going to be a special season for him.

• 2 weeks later...