With the 9th pick, the Jacksonville Jaguars select CB C.J. Henderson

pwny

4 hours ago, .Buzz said:

Comparing Chaisson and Taven is atrocious.

Both these guys we took showed plenty on tape. Both are hard working big character guys. Who knows if they end up working out but neither are guys like Taven where it was purely off upside. Not to mention Taven shows up quite a bit with those physical tools but his football iq/awareness leaves a ton to be desired thus far.

Who was comparing the 2? All I’m saying is RAS does nothing for me in terms of saying if he’s going to be good on a football field it’s useless outside of saying he’s an awesome athlete it’s sort like a perfect attendance award. 

Edited by DuvalsKing

5 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

Who was comparing the 2? All I’m saying is RAS does nothing for me in terms of saying if he’s going to be good on a football field it’s useless outside of saying he’s an awesome athlete it’s sort like a perfect attendance award. 

It's part of the evaluation on a player. Being great in this department is a good thing. Never once said it was the end all be all.

Watching some film and what really sticks out is his speed and hips. He comes across as having some of the most fluid hips I’ve seen. Purely from an athletic perspective, he might have more than Jalen.

He still needs to develop strength and polish a number of traits to get to be a good #1 let alone comparing in any other way to Jalen. But those are some elite physical traits that you can’t teach.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

1. I'd be pissed if that was the case, if what you say is true im glad it happened the way it did

2. So Chaisson was considered at 9?

3. Tackling his man and tackling a RB on the regular are different

1.Certainly sounds like was the case.  Idk if i'd be that happy that the situation conspired to have them make a decision less frustrating though.  But whatever helps lol.

2.Yep.  He was listed as one of the 4 guys they targeted there.

3.Sure.  He's kinda bad at both though.

• 4 weeks later...