11th Pick Mekhi Becton

Bobby816

3 hours ago, xrade said:

We can only hope he busts since he is on Miami.  I honestly think the draft for Miami was not that good.  There were many higher rated draft prospects at each slot they chose.  It almost feels like they were trying to channel their inner Belicheck and "outsmart" everyone else.  Time will tell.

Yeah. I like a few of their early picks. The Corner has potential, I like Robert Hunt too. But overall they had a chance to own the drafts and didn’t. We’ll see about Tua, kid should be legit if he’s healthy but we’ll see.

• Like 1

Gase and the team were interviewing Becton at the combine and Pollack(OL coach) was showing Becton a clip where he was mauling a guy in the run game and he got about 20 yards down field out of bounds and Becton gave him one more beating and Pollack said "A little late on that dont you think" and Becton responded...

"He should have went down"

• Like 11

Just now, KingOfTheDot said:

Gase and the team were interviewing Becton at the combine and Pollack(OL coach) was showing Becton a clip where he was mauling a guy in the run game and he got about 20 yards down field out of bounds and Becton gave him one more beating and Pollack said "A little late on that dont you think" and Becton responded...

"He should have went down"

We need dis

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Bianconero said:

I miss Kris Jenkins

Yea, he was dominant when healthy and had a really fun personality.

But gotta give the Jets credit for one thing, whether it be luck or good scouting, we have had the best NT situation in the league for the past 12 years.  From Jenkins to Pouha, to Snacks to now McLendon and unearthed another gem in Fatukasi, its been a crazy run.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Abe56 said:

Yea, he was dominant when healthy and had a really fun personality.

But gotta give the Jets credit for one thing, whether it be luck or good scouting, we have had the best NT situation in the league for the past 12 years.  From Jenkins to Pouha, to Snacks to now McLendon and unearthed another gem in Fatukasi, its been a crazy run.

Ugh, it all went downhill when the jets let snacks go and signed Wilkerson.

I really wanted Snacks over Wilkerson cause we had Richardson and William's.  Snacks was a stud.

Fatukasi looking like a gem

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bobby816 said:

Anyone know anything about the offseason workouts that Becton and Clark did. Was it a lot of work on fundamentals I hope. Especially in pass sets

I think it was with they OL guru Duke Manyweather who also works with Trent Brown, Lane Johnson, Mitchell Schwartz.

• Like 1