Pick #12 is in: WR Henry Ruggs, Alabama

RaidersAreOne

7 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

How is Ruggs a reach? Dude was Top 15 on 95% of boards. 

Just because he was chosen over Lamb and Jeudy doesn’t mean he’s a reach. It means he’s the best fit for Grudens Offense. 

the fact that they were trying to trade down tells me they knew it was a reach. 

Just now, Justwinning said:

Don’t be that guy

It’s impossible to satisfy all fans during a draft. And that goes for every team. Like 25% always gonna be mad they didn’t get their guy. 

But yeah, Grudens doing a solid job, no reason to post that website IMO.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Yep you can always get those possession outside guys. You can’t teach Ruggs speed. And he’s actually extremely well-rounded. 

Absolutely.  I had him right behind Lamb.  I like the pick but we need to double dip at WR with one of our 3rds 

Edited by Frankie2Gunz

1 minute ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Absolutely.  I had him right behind Lamb.  I like the pick but we need to double dip at WR with one of our 3rds 

Tried to like this but ran out of likes!

And I agree with you. Ruggs was the one WR that requires a double dip. 

Hopefully someone falls to 80 that is good. 

46 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Need to see tons of alignments here where Ruggs is in bunch formations to allow him some free releases.

How do you see Renfrow fitting in with Ruggs? Williams seems to be our only natural outside receiver atm ? 

9 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

DHB couldn't do anything but run fast. Ruggs has great hands to go along good route running. He's a lot more than just speed. 

He is more than just speed... I was talking more about value. Ruggs at #12 was similar to DHB at #7... we could have drafted Ruggs at #19 easily.