Pick #12 is in: WR Henry Ruggs, Alabama

RaidersAreOne

46 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I believe he will be targeted much more in the red zone than last year and his TD's will increase but his overall receptions will slightly decrease.  Carr will spread the ball around more and rightfully so, he finally has some talent to throw to.  Waller was great in between the 20's last season but his TD production was limited because D's knew to key in on him in the red zone.  He was our only legit scoring threat with TW hobbled and out for most of the year....  that is unless you count Rico Gafford lol 

One of the guys that I think a lot of people are sleeping on this season is Hunter Renfrow. He came on so strong during the last 7 games of the season (35 receptions, 490 yards, 4 TD) and its clear that he has chemistry with Carr. Having Ruggs, Williams, and Waller on the field should open up a lot of looks for him underneath and he has an ability to get open that you can't teach. 

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

No excuses.....

They will say Ruggs sucked. I always said Carr wouldn’t use any deep threat much, regardless of coach or scheme. That has been consistent. He doesn’t like going deep. 

Don’t want to turn this into a Carr hate thread, and will see myself out, but I know at least one poster would of made the ridiculous comment that “Ruggs didn’t perform”. The excuses for Carr are always endless, and it’s never Carr himself. 

With that said, I was pleased with Carr’s 2020 season. Just get highly annoyed with constant excuses people make for him.

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

They will say Ruggs sucked. I always said Carr wouldn’t use any deep threat much, regardless of coach or scheme. That has been consistent. He doesn’t like going deep. 

Don’t want to turn this into a Carr hate thread, and will see myself out, but I know at least one poster would of made the ridiculous comment that “Ruggs didn’t perform”. The excuses for Carr are always endless, and it’s never Carr himself. 

With that said, I was pleased with Carr’s 2020 season. Just get highly annoyed with constant excuses people make for him.

I Still don’t like the hr3 pick