Pick #12 is in: WR Henry Ruggs, Alabama

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Another enormous positive: The Raiders may be fun to play with in Madden again. We always have sucked but we at least had the fastest roster, and that's all that really matters in Madden.

96 speed WR incoming! Arnette will be useless in Madden though lmao. He’ll probably be 86 speed. Just cut him.

(we are talking about a video game guys, I think Arnette will be good in real life).

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Select people are hating the pick because it was a negative it wasn't Lamb or even Jeudy, and they don't look at the positives of it being Ruggs. Legit a top 5 speedster at the position, very good hands, solid route runner, etc. Also one hell of a decoy and is going to keep safeties a lot higher than they have been in the past. You HAVE to respect his speed.

Great pick with Jeudy too btw. 

I took Ruggs at 8 in my Dynasty Draft. Granted after Lamb and Jeudy went 6 and 7. But I believe in Ruggs ability. 

Vincent brings up a good point. 

Look how good the Chief and Texan Offense are with Tyreek Hill and Will Fuller and how average they are without them. Hill and Fuller make a HUGE monumental difference. People need to understand this. 

It’s because DC’s will respect the speed and play deep throughout the game and also cover the flats throughout the game. 

It opens everything else up, most of the game. 

5 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Madden toned down speed if I remember correctly. 97 is usually the max now. And they rarely give anyone 95-97. 

Ruggs ran a 4.27 and was clocked at 24.5 MPH last season which would've broken Tyreek Hill's NFL record by 1.9 MPH.