bucsfan333

With the 13th pick of the 2020 NFL draft, the Bucs select Tristan Wirfs | OT | Iowa

Bucsb_logo.gif Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Tristan Wirfs, OT, Iowa - A+ Grade 
Wow. I can't believe the Buccaneers stole Tristan Wirfs. The Giants were very close to taking him - Dave Gettleman had him ranked higher than Andrew Thomas, but the coaches disagreed - so getting Wirfs at No. 13 is almost grand larceny. This is the perfect pick for the Buccaneers, who needed a big upgrade at right tackle to protect their 43-year-old quarterback. 

I'm not used to Walter liking anything we do. All this praise lately is weird.

I still can't believe he was there for us. After the Combine he had added to the college productivity, I expected him to be long gone. I'll bet Licht and Arians feel like they just won the lottery.

Honestly, this, with how he dominated the Senior Bowl, is why I'm shocked Jones is still available. Cinci is gonna get a guy with crazy potential.

Also, Wirfs was pretty good.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

All this national respect for such a prolonged time is making me feel a little uncomfortable

2 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

All this national respect for such a prolonged time is making me feel a little uncomfortable

What do I do with my hands?

4 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

This was just a RARE good year for top lineman prospects. We are beyond lucky to get a talent like him at 13. He was easily a top 10 talent and first OL taken in most years. Bucs catch a break