Dallas 1st RD pick CEEDEE LAMB!

resilient part 2

41 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

I actually think it’s a cool tradition and it would be an honor if asked to wear 88.

This is my feeling as well. I’m sure Jerry and CeeDee had a call, and CeeDee left that meeting totally jacked about getting the opportunity. 

I feel the same way about #10-19 Wide Receivers as I do about sweet potato fries. Like, they were once cool, novel, and you didn’t see them all the time. But now they are everywhere, and we are still supposed to still pretend that they are more special than regular old French fries.

I’m excited for CeeDee Lamb to wear #88. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

The best WR in the NFL with a jersey in 80s is Jarvis Landry. The whole concept is essentially dead. WRs see those as tight end numbers. You might as well be asking your RB to wear #45

Yeah, not arguing that. Not what I said either. Let's try again.

Yeah, but slimming? 

Just now, Ace5 said:

Yeah, not arguing that. Not what I said either. Let's try again.

Yeah, but slimming? 

The number 8 is round, 1 is straight. It's an aesthetic thing. 10-19 make you look slimmer, 80-89 make you look thicker. WRs prefer the former, that's the whole reason for the trend

I know this is a silly thing to get worked up over but I think 88 in the slot between 13 and 19 looks bad, and we should've given it a longer rest. But if there's one thing Jerry knows it's how to turn a profit

Just now, DaBoys said:

Slimming or not... #88 Lamb jerseys are going to sale more than #10 Lambs. 

People are suckers though, it's a tired shtick. Speaking as someone who was suckered into thinking Dez was our missing piece as a teenager

I guess it's a new era now in the 2020s with a new coaching staff but the 70s, 90s, and 10s Cowboys feel way more distinct. Oh well, guess he just has to produce

1 hour ago, matt79511 said:

People are suckers though, it's a tired shtick. Speaking as someone who was suckered into thinking Dez was our missing piece as a teenager

I guess it's a new era now in the 2020s with a new coaching staff but the 70s, 90s, and 10s Cowboys feel way more distinct. Oh well, guess he just has to produce

I thought Dez was good. We didn’t win the biggn but it’s a team sport. For the record I played WR in HS and most of peewee.. I wore #1(Mike Williams), #12, and #8

And I mostly agree those are the best looking type of numbers for WRs.. I think #80 and #88 will always have a place though in WRs hearts. Moss made #84 a pickle tickler as well.

#13 is probably the new most popular. Though Cooks, followed by T.Hill, are making the 10 jersey popular 

Edited by DaBoys

12 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I thought Dez was good. We didn’t win the biggn but it’s a team sport. For the record I played WR in HS and most of peewee.. I wore #1(Mike Williams), #12, and #8

And I mostly agree those are the best looking type of numbers for WRs.. I think #80 and #88 will always have a place though in WRs hearts. Moss made #84 a pickle tickler as well.

#13 is probably the new most popular. Though Cooks, followed by T.Hill, are making the 10 jersey popular 

Yeah I just think 10 would've looked better on him, lean all the way into the Nuk comp. That's totally subjective though, I'm sure he'll look great

The optics of Jerry pressuring him into doing this are also just not great and feel like a microcosm

Edited by matt79511

6 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Stage 1: Denial

He looks better in 10 for sure, especially with Gallup and Cooper being 13 and 19.

And, I don't know you guys have a lot of mouths to feed. I could definitely see Reagor out producing, especially if other guys can't stay on the field.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

1 hour ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

He looks better in 10 for sure, especially with Gallup and Cooper being 13 and 19.

And, I don't know you guys have a lot of mouths to feed. I could definitely see Reagor out producing, especially if other guys can't stay on the field.

Your QB can’t stay on the field.