Dallas 1st RD pick CEEDEE LAMB!

resilient part 2

2 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Looks like Cowboys gave alot of thought to trading down when it came time to the 17th pick. But Lamb was just too good a value.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2020/story/_/id/29090644/ceedee-lamb-falls-dallas-cowboys-select-17th-pick-nfl-draft

Always curious what the trade offers were, but ultimately I think they made the right choice. Can't trade away from your #6 guy at that stage in the draft. 

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Always curious what the trade offers were, but ultimately I think they made the right choice. Can't trade away from your #6 guy at that stage in the draft. 

I have always just been underwhelmed by Lamb's athletiscm. It's like he hasn't filled out his frame and looks like he needs a good trainer for him to reach his physical potential.

I'm hoping that actually happens. 

Either way Cooper better be on watch and step up his game. 

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Love the pick but I see many popular sports news shows slotting him already at WR2? 

I guess most people haven’t watched enough Micheal Gallup games yet.

Plus the eagles really wanted CeeDee.

Yeah I agree Gallup will be a good/great player for a while. I can see all 3 being moved all over the field. Secondarys will have nightmares. 

1 hour ago, canadaluvsdallas said:

Love the pick but I see many popular sports news shows slotting him already at WR2? 

I guess most people haven’t watched enough Micheal Gallup games yet.

Plus the eagles really wanted CeeDee.

Some of them were melting down big time. lol it was great.

25 minutes ago, eagles suck said:

Yeah I agree Gallup will be a good/great player for a while. I can see all 3 being moved all over the field. Secondarys will have nightmares. 

Yea funny thing. Coop, Gallup, and Lamb can interchange w/e our OC chooses to put them. They can do so many different things with this offense that the only thing that can hold it back now is our QB. 

• Like 1