Dallas 1st RD pick CEEDEE LAMB!

resilient part 2

Unbelievable pick up! Super excited! Now we just gotta hope Kellen Moore knows how to distribute the ball in that playbook of his. 

I was starting to really get into Chaisson. The Cowboys must be expecting gregory and smith to be ready to play next year..and maybe not just glad to see them take BPA

Edited by djdunkenstein

53 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

If Jerry picks a defensive player here I’ll change my username.
Posted by phuckdallas on Apr 23, 2020 | 10:13 PM

The best

Edited by Nextyearfordaboyz

51 minutes ago, CAPJ said:

I really dont think we chose Lamb because we took BPA, were not that smart. Jerry only took Lamb  to shove it to Philly lol

I think it's both. He was the 6th ranked player on our board and a consensus top 10 pick with analysts. No other player left on the board would've been ranked that high, so we got massive value AND stuck it to Philly.

On a side note, many of you guys know that my best friend is a Philly fan. He called me IMMEDIATELY following the pick and chewed me out with a heavily profanity laced tirade because we wanted Philly to get Lamb. Fewer things ever sound better to a drunk person (in that case, me) than a close friend being angry-jealous over a draft pick. #WINNING

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I think it's both. He was the 6th ranked player on our board and a consensus top 10 pick with analysts. No other player left on the board would've been ranked that high, so we got massive value AND stuck it to Philly.

On a side note, many of you guys know that my best friend is a Philly fan. He called me IMMEDIATELY following the pick and chewed me out with a heavily profanity laced tirade because we wanted Philly to get Lamb. Fewer things ever sound better to a drunk person (in that case, me) than a close friend being angry-jealous over a draft pick. #WINNING

Like I said earlier, I live in Philly area. Love getting off work last night and again waking up this morning and seeing my FB timeline and seeing all the sad Iggles fans posts! Was such a good read! 

13 minutes ago, plan9misfit said:

I think it was the right thing to do because he was BPA. I just wont give that much credit to Jerry doing the right thing. He was smitten with screwing over Philly.