Dallas 1st RD pick CEEDEE LAMB!

resilient part 2

26 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Gallup is gone

I dont understand. What after Dak what major Contract do we have to sign. NONE. Cap space will be there. After the Superbowl win this year trade a comp pick to draft Tyrons future Replacement in 1st. Fredricks contract is off the books. These along witg other hypotheticals can open Tons of money. 

By the 2022 season I wouldn't be surprised if the following players are Traded for high Value or Cut. Replaced by multiple high picks and cap to replenish.

DLaw

Elliott 

Tyron

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

What I really love is that Lamb is the opposite of Cooper as far as toughness.

Everyone knows Cooper can single handedly win a home game for you.

But Lamb gives us a road game #1

Lamb is a GREAT run blocker too. Zeke is gonna EAT.

Please use 3 WR as a base offense. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

I'd bet money if Gallup continues on his current path, it will be Cooper who is cut.  Come 2022 Dallas can save $16m by cutting ties.   This is assuming Lamb is as good as advertised of course.

If he's Ocho Cinco then yes, we can move on from Coop easy. 

The thing with the Lamb pick is he was just the best guy on the board by far. Screwing Philly was a nice bonus but it had nothing to do with the selection.

Whereas, when Philly drafted Goedert, let's see... Witten had just retired, the draft was in Dallas, they traded up one pick right in front of us, and took a tight end... named Dallas. Roseman and Lurie were laughing their ***es off. It was 100% deliberate.

Good player, and you'd rather have him than C-Will I think regardless of what the FO's plans were, but my god. Rent-free.

So, Dallas' base offense will now be 11 personnel.  Last year, we didn't not run the ball well out of 11 personnel.  This year, I'm calling my shot... the draft pick will make Zeke the most dangerous weapon in the NFL but not as a traditional RB.  I see Zeke in a Marshall Faulk role where he will be deadly on screens and getting him in space.  I would not be surprised to see Zeke with 1000 rushing and receiving yards this year.

19 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

So, Dallas' base offense will now be 11 personnel.  Last year, we didn't not run the ball well out of 11 personnel.  This year, I'm calling my shot... the draft pick will make Zeke the most dangerous weapon in the NFL but not as a traditional RB.  I see Zeke in a Marshall Faulk role where he will be deadly on screens and getting him in space.  I would not be surprised to see Zeke with 1000 rushing and receiving yards this year.

CeeDee ----- Cooper ----- OL -Jarwin ---------------------Gallup

Zeke - Dak

LOL it is just dumb. CeeDee is a GREAT RunBlocker too. 

29 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

CeeDee ----- Cooper ----- OL -Jarwin ---------------------Gallup

Zeke - Dak

LOL it is just dumb. CeeDee is a GREAT RunBlocker too. 

I’d shoot for Madden records with this offense: three 1,000+ yard WRs and a 1,000+ yard RB.

I'm not sure Ceedee matches Cobb's 800 yards from last year, that's a lot for a rookie. However, it was garbage time addled. I think we'll win more games next year and be faced with less of that.

I think in general, defenses are going to key in on him more than they ever did Cobb, from Game 1 on

16 minutes ago, matt79511 said:

I'm not sure Ceedee matches Cobb's 800 yards from last year, that's a lot for a rookie. However, it was garbage time addled. I think we'll win more games next year and be faced with less of that.

I think in general, defenses are going to key in on him more than they ever did Cobb, from Game 1 on

He might. Cobb had quite a few drops and big plays come back due to penalties.