Pick #19 is in: CB Damon Arnette, Ohio State

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Dessie said:

That’s what everyone’s concern is.

Exactly. No issue with the player. I like him. Just most had him as a Mid 2nd Round Player. 

However, I’m thrilled to have him and thrilled to have 2 starting CBs. Let’s go out and compete. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Tell us more!

I'll do a nice opinion on him tomorrow from my PC and not on my phone after I've been drinking. To summarize though, he got a lot of attention bc of the person opposite of him. He made an insanely large jump in production between his Jr and Sr season and rarely made mistakes last year. I was so mad when he came back but as the season progressed, I was so happy he did. He can play but yeah, I'll give you more tomorrow lol

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Agreed. Before the 40 time he was a borderline 1st Round Talent for me. I really soured on him after his 40 time, but he’s absolutely excellent in coverage, and also very physical. 

Ohio State fans will tell you Arnette was the one who put in all the dirty work for that team. 

This mf is one of the best tacklers in the draft PERIOD. He played with a broken wrist and was still crushing people.

• Like 1

Just now, BayRaider said:

Exactly. No issue with the player. I like him. Just most had him as a Mid 2nd Round Player. 

However, I’m thrilled to have him and thrilled to have 2 starting CBs. Let’s go out and compete. 

Exactly I don’t think anyone has said he’s a bad player just don’t like the value. 

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I really hate this part of the draft. Reach according to who? Media guys who make mocks? These are always the things no one can ever prove. Each team has a board and there is no way of knowing where a player would've been drafted.

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You could've traded #19 to the Chargers for #37 and #71 like the Patriots just did and still gotten him while adding another pick.

In theory, yes, we could've. Do you know that offer was on the table?? I don't. You might know more than me though so I'm not going to pretend I'm aware if that's the case

• Like 1