Pick #19 is in: CB Damon Arnette, Ohio State

2 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You could've traded #19 to the Chargers for #37 and #71 like the Patriots just did and still gotten him while adding another pick.

A trade between division rivals? And this trade probably makes sense in your head because hindsight is 2020. Woulda coulda shoulda. Arnette is our guy deal with it. 

It's not like he's the Jamarcus Russell of corners or something.

Just now, jmckinney559 said:

I cant see taking this guy before Fulton or Gladney

I can tell you that Gladney is a little grabby and that can be a big red flag in the NFL. Not only that, but arnette is a better tackler than fulton or gladney.

Metrics also LOVED him. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Dessie said:

But if we could have got him in the 2nd then it’s a big reach for need. 

Do you know what grade they had on him?? I don't so I'm not going to pretend. Myself, I had him as a fringe first but I'll explain more tomorrow at a computer 

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I can tell you that Gladney is a little grabby and that can be a big red flag in the NFL. Not only that, but arnette is a better tackler than fulton or gladney.

Metrics also LOVED him. 

I really didn’t like Gladney much due to the grabbing, but I did like his athleticism. I had Gladney #47 and Arnette #48. But if I’m the Raiders on the clock? I go Arnette over Gladney all day. Way better scheme fit. 

Just now, BayRaider said:

JTagg is an active poster but only comes in this subforum once a year to defend draft picks lol. Don’t blame you though, this sub has gone downhill. 

I just find individual team forums annoying lol. Plus I went to a larger Raiders forum until recently but they're a bunch of crybabies lol. I think it's actually been far longer than a year since I've been here

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

I just find individual team forums annoying lol. Plus I went to a larger Raiders forum until recently but they're a bunch of crybabies lol. I think it's actually been far longer than a year since I've been here

I don't blame you. We are a toxic bunch :D.

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, JTagg7754 said:

Do you know what grade they had on him?? I don't so I'm not going to pretend. Myself, I had him as a fringe first but I'll explain more tomorrow at a computer 

Cool be interested to see if you thinks he’s an outside corner for us or whether he will play slot. 

• Like 1