Pick #19 is in: CB Damon Arnette, Ohio State

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

All these no names hyping Arnettte for clout 

Anyone who defends this without giving me a few good reasons is a moron in my book.... a sheep boundlessly following a the blond Sheppard.... no ones even given one good reason to take a 4.57 speed 30” arm CB at 19.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jimkelly02 said:

Anyone who defends this without giving me a few good reasons is a moron in my book.... a sheep boundlessly following a the blond Sheppard.... no ones even given one good reason to take a 4.57 speed 30” arm CB at 19.  

Who's defending it, HB has posted trash pick like 10 times you don't have to keep posting the same thing over and over again. it's annoying. coming from a trash poster.

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I like Arnettes aggressiveness and coverage. One of the best in the class in those two categories. However, this is certainly a reach imo. Maybe I’m wrong. I absolutely could be. 

Also, you guys dogged Jaylon Johnsons long-speed which was 4.50. Damon Arnette is 4.56 and also slower on tape. 

Great coverage though. 

Still on board 100%. Still trusting in Mayock. 

Your not wrong... you’ve never been me right....

dont be a blind to the fact that Mayock is still this great GM.... maybe he’s making mistakes early but this is very very alarming.  Maybe the GM job was too much for him to handle.  

anyone think maybe teams are just not interested in helping Mayock?  It’s crazy but like how can he never do it round 1 and reach all the time but do it a lot on days 2+3

Just now, jimkelly02 said:

Your not wrong... you’ve never been me right....

dont be a blind to the fact that Mayock is still this great GM.... maybe he’s making mistakes early but this is very very alarming.  Maybe the GM job was too much for him to handle.  

anyone think maybe teams are just not interested in helping Mayock?  It’s crazy but like how can he never do it round 1 and reach all the time but do it a lot on days 2+3

I strongly disagree. The NFL is all about scheme fit, coaching, and skillsets. Draft the guys who will work in schemes with the coaches to maximize their skills and minimize their weaknesses. They would not have taken either of these guys without a plan. Let's not act like these are already alarming mistakes. 

• Like 1