2020 Draft | Eagles select: Jalen Reagor (#21 ovr)

Kiltman

1 minute ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

HAHA IMO, the 2 o clock show marks and reese is just way better then the fanatic. I do hate Angelo in the morning and whatever the 10-2 one is lol

I can't stand anyone on that channel. They are either takesman or just yelling heads. Hardly anyone actually with informed opinions. Then they take callers who also have no informed opinions. It is a nightmare. Lots of podcasts that give way better and more insight. I recently had to deleted Go Birds Pod because since they got taken over by WIP it is the same ish just in podcast form. 

Anyone else find it funny the Eagles had every opportunity to take Justin Jefferson but chose not too? All I could think of for those 6 minutes while OTC was how many of the Brilliant arm chair GM's from Fish's Forum Mock Draft would of stopped by to say, told ya so!

Weird isn't it how people in this forum might actually know their team better then strangers with agendas?

• Like 5

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

WIP all Day Bruh. And **** If i had time to waste an hour and half to get on air I would hahah

WIP themselves are ok, better than 97.5 IMO, but it's just the morons who call into the show that are terrible.

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

Thats the best part lol. Get to hear some good and some absolutely idiotic and hilarious people

I understand when people have different opinions, but most of them call in without anything substantiative to support their claims, or with incorrect info. And it grinds my gears.

24 minutes ago, Danger said:

I understand when people have different opinions, but most of them call in without anything substantiative to support their claims, or with incorrect info. And it grinds my gears.

Sounds a lot like mainstream media too. See the surface, support the surface.

15 minutes ago, Danger said:

I’d enjoy it if I was on air and have a reason to argue everyday. But listening to it is just not worth the time to me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Heard he said he want #18 on this IGlive that’s why I went with that (in addition to him having it his freshman year)

leaves #13 open for whatever other WR we take. Unless they’d actually use a number in the 80s