2020 Draft | Eagles select: Jalen Reagor (#21 ovr)

Kiltman

Well at least they tried to add speed and depth to the position group. No matter how you slice it's an upgrade from what was on the field the majority of 2019.

Reagor, Ward, DeSean, 

Alshon,  JJ,  Goodwin

Hightower

Quez

Jackson, Alshon, Reagor, JJ, Ward, Goodwin, Hightower, Watkins. I feel good about this group both in the short and long term. Between Jackson, Alshon, Ward, JJ, Goodwin, and Reagor, these are the guys who are in that starting bucket. That short to medium term bucket. Then I think if you end up with a quality long term starter from the bucket of JJ, Hightower, and Watkins you have to feel good. Two would be sweet. I'll be honest I really like what we have here.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

Caplan says no

I just can't see them adding 4 WRs in 1 weekend if they weren't looking to move someone else already on the roster in some way. 

DeSean, JJ, and Ward weren't going anywhere almost guaranteed.

24 minutes ago, Danger said:

I still think it's entirely possible Alshon gets cut.

I think for now he’ll just chill on pup

If he’s healthy before the deadline they move him for nothing. Or if they are winning maybe he can shut it and play 9 games

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

I think for now he’ll just chill on pup

If he’s healthy before the deadline they move him for nothing. Or if they are winning maybe he can shut it and play 9 games

The issue is he's still in the locker room. But you do bring up a good point.

27 minutes ago, Danger said:

I just can't see them adding 4 WRs in 1 weekend if they weren't looking to move someone else already on the roster in some way. 

DeSean, JJ, and Ward weren't going anywhere almost guaranteed.

All they did was DBL the chances 2 of the 4 actually are good enough to make the final 55. One will be fantom IR'd IMO. The other might take a 6th WR spot or PS player until Alshon comes off PUP.

No way he's active week 1. Didn't we go through 11 WR last year? 

Edited by Nabbs4u