2020 Draft | Eagles select: Jalen Reagor (#21 ovr)

Kiltman

54 minutes ago, Danger said:

The issue is he's still in the locker room. But you do bring up a good point.

Yeah, it really depends on how exactly he’s bad for the team. A lot of the beat guys say he’s not really a disruption in the locker room. Problems arise when he’s not get targets and stats...then grabs the ol Alshonymous phone to complain. . Which won’t be a problem if he can’t play

18 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah, it really depends on how exactly he’s bad for the team. A lot of the beat guys say he’s not really a disruption in the locker room. Problems arise when he’s not get targets and stats...then grabs the ol Alshonymous phone to complain. . Which won’t be a problem if he can’t play

Of course they'd say that. They're better men than he is. I dunno, I'm not usually one to hold grudges, but once a snake always a snake if you ask me.

51 minutes ago, Danger said:

Of course they'd say that. They're better men than he is. I dunno, I'm not usually one to hold grudges, but once a snake always a snake if you ask me.

It’s the beat guys that don’t usually hold punches, so I don’t think it’s any kind of spin.

Yeah I’m with you though. Love him for what he did in #17. But sneaking around and taking shots was a fast way to spoil all of that good will. Had he been pissed off on the sidelines, maybe a mic catches him being mad at Carson...whatever, good get it out together.

But being a coward like that, just move on...no need for it on the team. 

5 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

C'mon. Maclin doesn't deserve that

Ninja's had numerous Horses over the past 15 years. Outside of McNabb none more so then Maclin. He use to beat the 💩 out of that one 24/7. Still does. 🥃

• Like 2