2020 Draft | Eagles select: Jalen Reagor (#21 ovr)

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I mean weight changes things a bit obviously but you can’t just sit here and say those times weren’t accurate. They were accurate at the time. 

The video Kiltman linked above (NOT Reagor's Pro Day one) has him clocked at a max speed of 22.6 MPH at top speed. In the NFL last year. That number was achieved by approximately 0 people on 0 plays.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/top-plays/fastest-ball-carriers

Just now, Danger said:

The video Kiltman linked above (NOT Reagor's Pro Day one) has him clocked at a max speed of 22.6 MPH at top speed. In the NFL last year. That number was achieved by approximately 0 people on 0 plays.

https://nextgenstats.nfl.com/stats/top-plays/fastest-ball-carriers

You honestly think he’s faster than Tyreek Hill and Henry Ruggs? 

Just now, babyatemydingo said:

So, he's as muscular as Hill?  That's the point.
I mean 10 lbs. of muscle.
Hill is small, but all sinew and muscle.
Reagor is not as solid as Hill, nor as fast.

To insinuate that Reagor is Hill is absurd.
Hill is faster and stronger.
He is also very durable.

This is what I question about Reagor.

Reagor put up 17 reps on the bench press which puts him at the 72 percentile. He also has a 42 inch vertical so he has lower body strength as well. I don't know how you can assume by default that he's not as strong as Hill. No he's not as fast as Tyreek Hill. He's not as fast as Ruggs, but the gap is significantly smaller than many would have you believe.

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You honestly think he’s faster than Tyreek Hill and Henry Ruggs? 

No. But you're crazy if you think he's actually a 4.47. Ruggs and Hill are both faster, but it's fairly obvious Reagor is in reality as sub 4.4 guy.

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

He was 10 lbs heavier at the combine than his playing weight, and the game film has proved that those numbers at the combine aren't accurate. Unless you think the Combine is the end-all be-all 100% accurate all the time.

If the combine numbers aren't accurate, on what did you base your desire for DK Metcalf?

From

Players left I would like in the 2nd (Not in order)

RB Miles Sanders
RB Darrell Henderson
WR Deebo Samuel
WR DK Metcalf
WR AJ Brown
WR Hakeem Butler
WR JJ Arcega-Whiteside
DE Chase Winovich
CB Byron Murphy
CB Greedy Williams
S Nassir Adderley
S Chauncey Gardner-Johnson
S Taylor Rapp

22 minutes ago, AustrianEagle said:

i mean i get why people are mad for not trading for Lamb but its so ridiculus that so many guys are b...ing around about passing on Jefferson. Even Adam Lefkoe, i thought he was smarter than that.

Reagor is a better fit. 

General public always going to yell the loudest. Problem is, general public knows just surface material. Reagor is a deeper dive but I’d say a better pick if you know what you’re talking about. 

• Like 3