2020 Draft | Eagles select: Jalen Reagor (#21 ovr)

Kiltman

6 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Yup, Slept Last night and woke up still hating the pick. It is a complete miss. Raegor in the 2nd would've been fine, not in the 1st. Not trading up for Lamb is going to be the biggest mistake they have made for the next 3 years. Raegor will not change this receiving core. 

I'm pretty tempted to bookmark this one right here in my "told you so" folder so that we can revisit this next year.

• Like 1

Concerns I’m ok with it because we needed someone. 

Someone said he was a 4.3 guy....at what weight? He better get back to that playing weight. Will weight be a problem? His dad was a DT....just saying. 
His 4.5 (4.47) with no agility gives me concern whether he can run a full route tree

22 minutes ago, nlesthought said:

Concerns I’m ok with it because we needed someone. 

Someone said he was a 4.3 guy....at what weight? He better get back to that playing weight. Will weight be a problem? His dad was a DT....just saying. 
His 4.5 (4.47) with no agility gives me concern whether he can run a full route tree

He ran sub 4.3 at 197.

His game speed is 4.3, weight wont be a problem,  and he's quick and agile, just watch him with the football in his hands. Hes also dumb explosive

Edited by EaglesFan5-36-81

1 hour ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Yup, Slept Last night and woke up still hating the pick. It is a complete miss. Raegor in the 2nd would've been fine, not in the 1st. Not trading up for Lamb is going to be the biggest mistake they have made for the next 3 years. Raegor will not change this receiving core. 

So you went to be wrong and woke up wrong.

cool story lol 

Gotta love these mainstream superficial ppl bashing the pick. Anybody who knows anything about our WR corps knew what we needed, and it wasn't Justin Jefferson. I am soundly and comfortably very excited about this selection. Reagor is a super rocked up dude who's speed is second to probably only Ruggs. I have no idea wtf the nonsense was I read over the past couple pages. Some of you need to get a clue honestly. Wake up.

• Like 1

Loved reagor had him tied with Jefferson for 4. League agreed with my thoughts on mims it looks like not worth a 1. Tape doesn’t really match up with combine. Reagor is crazy explosive. Was held back by Qb play a ton, gets deep separation. Once he works on his routes a bit he will be very good. 42 inch vert wooo. Lamb had a terrible vert think it was 34 which is horrible for a wideout , I still like him but his best attribute is yac which doesn’t translate as well. 

49 minutes ago, EaglesFan5-36-81 said:

He ran sub 4.3 at 197.

His game speed is 4.3, weight wont be a problem,  and he's quick and agile, just watch him with the football in his hands. Hes also dumb explosive

I did watch...hard to see 4.3, how long ago was he 197? He didn't help himself with the testing....a 7.31 is not a fast 3 cone. 

He looks great in the open field returning kicks....I saw him run by a couple guys from Kansas and Arkansas Pine bluff. I need to see more.