2020 Draft | Eagles select: Jalen Reagor (#21 ovr)

Kiltman

3 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I think I need a PhD to understand that post @TheRealMcCoy but you know I sweated Reagor’s nuts leading up to the draft 

There's not much to understand.

It's just analytics nerds combining different stuff like dominator rating, breakout age, market share stuff, etc.

I'm not sure what exactly goes into each of their models, but yeah. 

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Still can't believe we got this dude. I was wishing for him to be an Eagle for quite a while. When I saw Jefferson on his phone smiling and laughing, I thought all was lost. Though in the back of my head, I knew how delayed some of that stuff actually was from prior drafts.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

Saw something about him returning punts this coming season let him do it. 

Honestly believe that versatility is why they wanted Reagor so much. Lamb, Jefferson  handful of others offered nothing with ST. Reagor has a chance to be Desean/Tyreek esq' as a Returner. 

He had 2TD in 15 PR attempts last year.

7 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Honestly believe that versatility is why they wanted Reagor so much. Lamb, Jefferson  handful of others offered nothing with ST. Reagor has a chance to be Desean/Tyreek esq' as a Returner. 

He had 2TD in 15 PR attempts last year.

They would have for sure took lamb. Jefferson as chronicled by many of us on every mock draft ever posted last year doesnt fit on a team that already has zach ertz. We already have a volume slot receiver having a second does nothing.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

I had forgotten we drafted jalen hurts thanks for reminding me jerk 

I was going through the last two months of various football podcasts I’ve just ignored, a draft reaction one starting playing from the end of night 1...with them rationalizing not trading up for Ceedee cause we needed a starter in rd 2....it ruined my day.