1.22 - MIN: Justin Jefferson WR/LSU (Jersey #18)

RpMc

27 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

did you say that to Randy Moss when he basically said the same thing in '98, abut being drafted in the twenties...?

Someone should have said that to Josh Rosen.  

Edited by swede700

33 minutes ago, vike daddy said:

did you say that to Randy Moss when he basically said the same thing in '98, abut being drafted in the twenties...?

Probably should've. I don't think I was nearly as wise in 1998 as I am now!!  B|

37 minutes ago, whitehops said:

Jefferson is talented no doubt, i just wonder how big an adjustment for him to have a QB that's... not Joe Burrow.

How big of an adjustment will Burrow have with not having Jefferson to throw the ball to?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

How big of an adjustment will Burrow have with not having Jefferson to throw the ball to?

lol he has AJ Green, Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd to throw to with Joe Mixon out of the backfield... I think he'll be okay.

10 minutes ago, whitehops said:

lol he has AJ Green, Tee Higgins and Tyler Boyd to throw to with Joe Mixon out of the backfield... I think he'll be okay.

Burrow will likely have 3 first round ball carriers from that offense. Jefferson and Helaire, then Chase was the best wr in college football last year.

Also had a LT, RG and center drafted in the top 4 rounds. He was loaded with talent when comparing to the rest of the field. 

1 minute ago, battle2heaven said:

Burrow will likely have 3 first round ball carriers from that offense. Jefferson and Helaire, then Chase was the best wr in college football last year.

Also had a LT, RG and center drafted in the top 4 rounds. He was loaded with talent when comparing to the rest of the field. 

he'll land on his feet i reckon.

• Like 1

On 4/26/2020 at 6:22 PM, Dolmonite26 said:

The further removed we get from Thursday night, the more it feels like the Vikings just should not have been able to land this talented of a player at pick 22.

Folks seemed to have over thought Jefferson quite a bit this year (really the whole WR class tbh), but he looks like a guy who'd be the top receiver most years.

Maybe it's the purple classes, but the more I read and the more I watch, the more i love this pick. Watching his cut ups gives me the same feeling I got watching Michel Thomas, where you just knew he was going to be good. I just wasn't sure how good, but at least good felt certain.

I agree with you. More and more I watch his highlights, the more impressed I am with him. The fact that we were able to address our oline and corner needs make me feel a lot better about this pick. I really loved the fact that we had two wide receivers that could do it all, I hope Jefferson can show that as well.

I just want to say how pumped I am for Justin Jefferson.

My favorite here is at 40 seconds. He's one on one with Xavier McKinney and totally just jukes him out of his shoes and pushes up field for the first down. His run after catch ability is really underrated. 

• Like 2