1.22 - MIN: Justin Jefferson WR/LSU (Jersey #18)

RpMc

57 minutes ago, Illadelegend215 said:

I liked slangin Sammy, he was just to brittle lol. That and he couldn’t handle our atrocious oline 

I think Armsling Sammy is more appropriate.

If the injuries didn't catch up to him, he probably could have been a special QB. 

I also believe had Cutler not been screwed over by Denver, he could have been special too.

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

I think Armsling Sammy is more appropriate.

If the injuries didn't catch up to him, he probably could have been a special QB. 

I also believe had Cutler not been screwed over by Denver, he could have been special too.

"Armslingin' Sammy" is apt...

I'm not sure Cutler could have ever been special. He just didn't seem to have the level of "I give a crap about winning or losing" to be great. I think on some level, a successful QB has to have the attention and respect of his teammates. I don't know that Jay ever did. The "Smokin' Jay" memes were amazing though.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, wcblack34 said:

"Armslingin' Sammy" is apt...

I'm not sure Cutler could have ever been special. He just didn't seem to have the level of "I give a crap about winning or losing" to be great. I think on some level, a successful QB has to have the attention and respect of his teammates. I don't know that Jay ever did. The "Smokin' Jay" memes were amazing though.

Cutler was so close to being a Viking. We could have had all the memes!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SteelKing728 said:

I forget how that turned out. Were we outbid by Chicago?

No it was during the draft. 

There were reports, locally, that the Vikings offered a sweeter package to St. Louis than Denver, but St. Louis didn’t want to pick behind Miami, as Miami was also rumored to be high on Tye Hill. 

• Like 2

With the help of Premium Stats 2.0, we present to you the 10 highest-graded rookies in the NFL through Week 12 of the 2020 NFL season.

1. WR JUSTIN JEFFERSON, Minnesota Vikings

Jefferson has been putting on a route-running clinic all season long. He didn’t have his best day on Sunday against Carolina, earning just a 66.1 receiving grade, but Jefferson still flashed his route-running chops and grabbed a couple of explosive plays against single coverage. Despite the good-not-great game in Week 12, Jefferson remains with an elite PFF grade for the season at 90.1 — second only to Davante Adams. When diving into his performance against press coverage, Jefferson leaps Adams for the top spot. On those plays, he has hauled in 23-of-26 targets for 437 yards and three touchdowns.

2. OL MICHAEL ONWENU, NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS
3. T TRISTAN WIRFS, TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS
4. WR BRANDON AIYUK, SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS
5. RB ANTONIO GIBSON, WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM
6. LB MYKAL WALKER, ATLANTA FALCONS
7. G DAMIEN LEWIS, SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
8. QB JUSTIN HERBERT, LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
9. EDGE CHASE YOUNG, WASHINGTON FOOTBALL TEAM
10. WR CHASE CLAYPOOL, PITTSBURGH STEELERS

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-rookie-rankings-10-highest-graded-rookies-through-week-12

Edited by vike daddy
  • Like 1