1.22 - MIN: Justin Jefferson WR/LSU (Jersey #18)

RpMc

On 12/21/2020 at 6:22 PM, Ozzy said:

and good to see Orlando Brown Jr make it again after so many laughed at him at the combine.  They are not laughing now, dude is a legit pro.  

I was all in on Orlando Brown Jr.  His tape told all the story you needed to know. He's going to make many more Pro-Bowls before his career is over.

In the penultimate game of his record-setting rookie season, Justin Jefferson returns home to Louisiana this week to play in New Orleans where he helped win LSU win a National Championship last January.

Jefferson: "I'm definitely stoked to play against the New Orleans Saints, a team I grew up watching."

vikings.com

3 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

What would Jefferson's numbers be like if he had a similar number of targets/catches as Diggs? Who would be on pace for a better season?

Diggs has 147 targets that he's converted for 111/1314/5

Based on 147 targets, JJ would be on pace for about 104/1687/11

• Like 2

9 hours ago, vike daddy said:

Justin Jefferson currently has 1,267 receiving yards. How many do you think he'll end his rookie season with?

vikings.com

Randy Moss finished the 1998 campaign with 69 receptions, 1,313 receiving yards and 17 receiving TDs.

vikings.com

47 yards to go....

Jefferson enters Week 16 with 1,267 yards, needing 47 to top Moss. Anquan Boldin set the NFL record with 1,377 receiving yards as a rookie in 2003 to pass Moss, so Jefferson needs 111 to bring that record back to Minnesota. Bill Groman racked up 1,473 with the Houston Oilers in 1960, the AFL's first season.

https://www.vikings.com/news/lions-week-17-storylines-to-watch?fbclid=IwAR1zSZsycuBSR-gwbC5Pw4PPHire5Wpg-0tHsFT4_6Pys5D2OI9BobGoszY

1 hour ago, vike daddy said:

Randy Moss finished the 1998 campaign with 69 receptions, 1,313 receiving yards and 17 receiving TDs.

vikings.com

47 yards to go....

I hope Jefferson is targeted 15 times on Sunday and gets the 111 yards needed to break the record. 

well deserved. 

• Like 1