1.22 - MIN: Justin Jefferson WR/LSU (Jersey #18)

RpMc

18 hours ago, CriminalMind said:

How about the flip slide? If you have the numbers handy for % passing, when behind 10+ (not limited to last ten minutes of the game). Really its how much of JJ /Cousins great season should be attributed to higher passing volume (and semi prevent D) due to Vikings bad defense putting them in that situation (predicated on the need to play catch up). 

Don’t do that, it hurts the narrative of us being more pass friendly since we throw the ball 55% of the time.

Just now, swede700 said:

Is the International House of Pancakes or the Pannekoeken Huis?

Either or both will work.  In this case I went with IHOP because the name worked, but I'm actually not all that big on their pancakes.  If you want good pancakes, go to Denny's, IMHO.

5 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Either or both will work.  In this case I went with IHOP because the name worked, but I'm actually not all that big on their pancakes.  If you want good pancakes, go to Denny's, IMHO.

Denny's?! I need to take you guys to the Zumbro sometime. Or at least Sharel's Cafe. Maybe we can set something up once the pandemic dies down. 😉

• Like 1