Darren Sproles Tore ACL and Broke Arm... Suggests He’s Not Done

Phire

2 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

Run game looked a lot better without him. 

I think the difference was Wis. I’ll make a thread shortly but in essence, the run game exploded after Wis went in as LG. I don’t think Sproles held the run game back at all.

Sad to see him go out like this if indeed this is the end. But I think this is it for him since one of the injuries was an ACL. A torn ACL at that age is not good at all.
Sproles the returner will be missed more than Sproles the RB in my opinion.

Hopefully Fipp will work some magic with some of the other guys.

2 hours ago, eagles18 said:
3 hours ago, ianlewis16 said:

Run game looked a lot better without him. 

agreed. 

What??? I hope this is sarcasm.

The running game was better this past week cause our blocking was better.

Darren had the best YPC going into this week after averaging 4.8 YPC against the Chiefs.

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

What??? I hope this is sarcasm.

The running game was better this past week cause our blocking was better.

Darren had the best YPC going into this week after averaging 4.8 YPC against the Chiefs.

I think wis actually blocking people made it look better. 

Sad. Would of been nice to see him finish this year out Healthy and retire. The ONLY possible positive from this injury is "IT MIGHT" or should force Dougy the Moron into more of a Power Run game rather then the gadget / obsession with the Sproles package he seem to force every single game.

You guys all wanted Clement on the Team, feed the 220+lb RB along with Blount and use Smallwood sparingly. Pound Teams into submission and don't ask Wentz to throw 50x a game. 

Tired of all the injuries Though!!!!

One thing came to my mind, but i guess i will get a lot of heat for that. But what about Ryan Mathews coming back on a veteran minimum. I would like the idea to be honest... But most probably it will be a returner rather a traditional running back.

48 minutes ago, furti said:

One thing came to my mind, but i guess i will get a lot of heat for that. But what about Ryan Mathews coming back on a veteran minimum. I would like the idea to be honest... But most probably it will be a returner rather a traditional running back.

The only problem is he’s likely done with football. That neck injury he had was considered by some to be a career ender. I don’t know what has happened since, but I don’t think anyone is even working him out. I could be wrong there.

Archived