1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

7 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

Idt it was possible , but after Aaron’s crap today , I am cheering for Jordan that much more. Aside from playoffs, I haven’t looked forward to a regular season game like this in a long time . Give em hell kid. 

What did he do today?  No judgement here on my end, just curiousity.

8 minutes ago, Rainmaker90 said:

He was on Pat McAfee’s show  ( holy crap that was hard to spell ) saying a bunch of weird stuff. 

Best part is how he apparently had all of this written in some notes because he wanted to make sure he didn’t forget any of these “gotchas” lol

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Packer_ESP said:

Best part is how he apparently had all of this written in some notes because he wanted to make sure he didn’t forget any of these “gotchas” lol

The sound of him flipping through his pages of notes as he spouted his crackpot research had me laughing throughout

• Like 2

2 hours ago, KFP7 said:

Jordan Love being really good solves a lot of problems. 

Yep, he also gets to sit back and learn from Rodgers.  How to play QB, and how to create a **** storm.  

I think Rodgers is very worried about Loves performance. Creating headlines and putting the spotlight on himself.  Gotta wonder what the Packer brass is thinking.