1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

6 minutes ago, Norm said:

Why we assuming that's what he'll do a lot of? 

Easy throws. Limits the need for processing information, reading defenses, etc. The last rep he's had that resembled anything close to game day was Dec. 2019

Edited by cannondale

I don’t care about his last seasons numbers, or even the season before. Watching this video has fully sold me on Love. He can make every throw, all of the other stuff will work itself out. 

this video also highlights the type of talent he had around him at USU. a few of his better throws were drops. 

Edited by gopackgo972
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Easy throws. Limits the need for processing information, reading defenses, etc. The last rep he's had that resembled anything close to game day was Dec. 2019

Okay. I figured that's all you meant. I didn't know if you meant like stylistically it's all he can do. Yeah you'll likely see a lot of that kind of stuff early. Same with most young dudes though

5 minutes ago, gopackgo972 said:

I don’t care about his last seasons numbers, or even the season before. Watching this video has fully sold me on Love. He can make every throw, all of the other stuff will work itself out. 

this video also highlights the type of talent he had around him at USU. a few of his better throws were drops. 

A couple of those moving against the grain. Geesh. 

And at least he's used to drops

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Norm said:

A couple of those moving against the grain. Geesh. 

And at least he's used to drops

The arm talent is off the charts.  Falling away off his back foot across his body, to the left, to the right, he can make all the throws.

if he had entered the 2019 draft he would’ve been a top 10 pick no question about it. Instead he stayed in school and played a season with a new coaching staff and less talent and his game suffered for it.  

I’m ready for the Love era to begin. Trade Rodgers for a ton of picks and players and if the 2021 is a bad season, even better we’ll have good draft position. We can win a SB with Love and the haul that a Rodgers trade will give us. 

• Like 1

if there are screens, to be fair, for whatever reason, Rodgers is absolutely woeful at the short lateral pass in his immediate proximity.  he is more accurate on a 35 yard bomb down field than he is 5 yards to his own running back sometimes.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, HeresAGuy said:

if there are screens, to be fair, for whatever reason, Rodgers is absolutely woeful at the short lateral pass in his immediate proximity.  he is more accurate on a 35 yard bomb down field than he is 5 yards to his own running back sometimes.

Omg this. It's the weirdest ******* thing too. Like how is that even possible? It's like hitting a bunch of 3's but flubbing all the layups.