1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

4 hours ago, vegas492 said:

Who documented Rodgers "funnest" year?  Media "knobs"?

Guess I didn't see it as Brett pooping on the Packers.  I saw it as he was asked a question and answered it.

And...if it was Rodgers "funnest" year....he certainly didn't show it much on the field.  To me, it looked like it was "work" and not "play".  When he "played" the game, we saw grins, smiles, belts, celebrations...etc.  That wasn't around much last year.  But who knows, he's been there, done that so many times that maybe he doesn't feel the need to be that outgoing on the field anymore.  And that is just fine.

And to be fair to Rodgers here, he did do some nice celebrating with Pettine and others after the defense closed out a few games.  That was cool to see.e l

To be fair ... he maybe was asked a question and probably embellished the answer.  Brett pooped on the Packers when he left and still hasn't gotten out of the outhouse to this day.  It was his first year in MLF offense, it probably wasn't the funnest year that way but winning 13 games probably helped it being one of the funnest.  

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

I'm legitimately concerned about this.

Like, if this was the Vikings QB I would feel really really good he would never be any good just based on this.

More important measurement of QB success in the NFL....Wonderlic or auto signature?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, deathstar said:

Why is the narrative WRT our 2nd/3rd round picks that LaFleur wanted players to fit his scheme, instead of we wanted offensive weapons and they were the best available? Gute said that’s why he picked Dillon and Deguara.

Because those arent the players we were used to seeing, deathstar, and with our limited broadcast game footage, time and other information readily available it's easy to make a biased assessment and roll with the talking heads!!! Especially if you don't watch any of the prospects at all and the players arent on winning programs HOW CAN THEY BE ANY GOOD AT ALL?!?!