1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

On 6/10/2021 at 1:10 AM, Norm said:

Aaron helping progress Love's in GB career while trying to make sure it doesn't happen. Real smart Aaron.

I expect Aaron is probably indifferent to how Love's career in GB plays out.  Rodgers cares about Rodgers and not much else.  Always has.  This is just the first time that trait has become inconvenient for GB fans.

45 minutes ago, Mazrimiv said:

I expect Aaron is probably indifferent to how Love's career in GB plays out.  Rodgers cares about Rodgers and not much else.  Always has.  This is just the first time that trait has become inconvenient for GB fans.

You Necro mother ****ers. I'm not sure I even made this post

Do people actually watch training videos and think, “Ah, ****, this guy’s gonna be good because he threw a pretty pass in shorts and can lift weights really heavy weights?”

Like… There is literally zero reason whatsoever to be excited about Jordan Love right now.

Let me watch him play two quarters in a preseason game and get excited then.

Otherwise STFU about Jordan Love.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, vegas492 said:

I think he should lift with Dillon on leg day.

His legs aren’t bad, it’s just his calf muscles, and I can’t blame him.

I am convinced that calf muscles are the single most hereditary muscle in the body.

Meaning, fir most people it doesn’t matter if you work them out relentlessly and solely calf muscles, if you’ve got small calf muscle genes, your calf muscles will be small.  Conversely good genes and you don’t do anything, they’re huge.

I have not worked out my calf muscles one day in my life and they are ****ing huge AND ripped.  I workout every other muscle and I have worked out consistently since I was 22 years old and I have never had another muscle look as good as my calf muscles.

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Do people actually watch training videos and think, “Ah, ****, this guy’s gonna be good because he threw a pretty pass in shorts and can lift weights really heavy weights?”

Like… There is literally zero reason whatsoever to be excited about Jordan Love right now.

No! 

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

It just lets us know he’s working. He won’t be coming into camp fat.

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

His legs aren’t bad, it’s just his calf muscles, and I can’t blame him.

I am convinced that calf muscles are the single most hereditary muscle in the body.

Meaning, fir most people it doesn’t matter if you work them out relentlessly and solely calf muscles, if you’ve got small calf muscle genes, your calf muscles will be small.  Conversely good genes and you don’t do anything, they’re huge.

I have not worked out my calf muscles one day in my life and they are ****ing huge AND ripped.  I workout every other muscle and I have worked out consistently since I was 22 years old and I have never had another muscle look as good as my calf muscles.

You deadlift?