CWood21

1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State]

Just now, Outpost31 said:

I'm happy angry. 

I cant tell if im angrily punching myself in the **** or happily wanking it

4 minutes ago, G08 said:

Bears fan here... I come in peace... how the hell do you not get a weapon for Rodgers??

The board was rough.  Still can get some quality ones in R2.

• Like 1

I'm not happy about it for right now, but lets all remember how people reacted to Rodgers being selected when Favre was here. Could pay off big in the long run.

• Like 1

I'm just upset that we added not a single difference maker all offseason and now we can't. 

• Like 1

This is going to win us a ring in four years, but I wanted one now. 

1 minute ago, Bullet Club said:

Worst pick of the draft. Furious

Philly says hold my beer.

Posted (edited)

Some got their wish!!!!  Lets start the rookie and bench Rodgers who some guys around here think is the worst QB in the NFL...... Maybe if "5th down" is ben chef forever we can stop hearing the cry babies talk about how he's such a game ruining QB,

Don't understand the pick when you've got one of the NFL's worst WR cores and MAJOR holes all over the team.  RT, ILB and our WR core are pretty easily some of the worst position groups in the NFL night now.  We've had a trash offseason where we've lost 5X more than we've3 added considering the back up caliber players that were added this offseason.

Nothing like seeing a team in the NFC Championship game last year scrap it and build for 3 o0r 4 years down the road.

Don't see this being the same situation as the Favre pick.  Rodgers was the potential #1 pick who dropped.  We traded up for a guy who can pretty easily be considered a reach.

Edited by SSG

Not a bad pick if you end up with three Hall of Famers in a row. Actually becomes one of the best picks ever in that case. Not saying he will be, but just saying, this pick could be way way better in hindsight.