1.26 - Jordan Love [QB; Utah State] - QB1

CWood21

Just now, SSG said:

Don't see this being the same situation as the Favre pick.  Rodgers was the potential #1 pick who dropped.  We traded up for a guy who can pretty easily be considered a reach.

Love was a guy we were talking about a potential #1 pick a year ago.

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I'm just upset that we added not a single difference maker all offseason and now we can't. 

This is part of the reason why I was so against it, if we added more I wouldn't feel as bad about this pick. I just don't understand why you make this move when you were 1 game away from the superbowl. 

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I just love the saltiness of everyone telling Norm, AG and I all year we were ****ing stupid for thinking Rodgers was going downhill and now the Packers coaching staff is essentially agreeing and they just cannot handle it. 

I take it you didn’t bid on his #Allin package 

Good thing people aren’t allowed on the streets in Green Bay. Tough to have a lynch mob with everyone staying six feet apart. The masks will work, though. 

After going through all of the stages of grief in about three minutes, I can relax and admit their draft plan included this strategy. The whole Gutenkunst regime has hitched its future to this kid.