Who should we target on day two?

RaidersAreOne

they definitely need to move up into the second when the opportunity is there. need to get another corner. fulton/diggs/johnson/gladney all still on the board. we are still paper thin back there, and thats even with penciling in mullen as a sure thing starter (the same way we had done for conley last couple of years). lawson is JAG if that. isaiah johnson is still a project. nixon? we need more guys battling there.

or if mims falls into striking range, move up for him. i dont see tyrell sticking around on his salary after this year. mims could easily absorb that role and with more upside. 

otherwise, think we need to get a guard (writing is on the wall for gabe). of course, unless they feel very good about Good, Kush, Devey. i wouldnt touch a running back until round 5-6

Edited by Turnobili

If we stay at 80, 81, and 91:

S Terrell Burgess

S Ashtyn Davis

WR Donovan People-Jones

WR Van Jefferson

WR Tyler Johnson

WR Bryan Edwards

DT Jordan Elliott

OG Ben Bredeson

OG Robert Hunt

OT/G Ben Bartch (I think he’s a guard)

LB Willie Gay Jr. (off-field issues, but he’s a Top 40 talent in this draft otherwise) 

RB Zack Moss

Have three 3rd round picks so it gives you options to see if you want to move into the second round. First I would see if the Jags want to make a trade for Yannick. If nothing comes from that I would try to move into the second round for Michael Pittman or Higgins. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Have three 3rd round picks so it gives you options to see if you want to move into the second round. First I would see if the Jags want to make a trade for Yannick. If nothing comes from that I would try to move into the second round for Michael Pittman or Higgins. 

As @raidr4life has been saying for a month, Ruggs/Pittman is the most deadly “duo” you can walk out of the draft with. 

A Lamb/Hamler combo always paled in comparison to me. Like, not even close. 

• Like 1