KingTitan

2020 1st Round Pick- Isaiah Wilson OT- Georgia

Ima UGA fan so I like him but Don’t see the point of signing Kelly to a 3 yr deal Now.. Feel like Amik is who they’ll be aiming for tomorrow for the CB position

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Ima UGA fan so I like him but Don’t see the point of signing Kelly to a 3 yr deal Now.. Feel like Amik is who they’ll be aiming for tomorrow for the CB position

Maybe he is replacing Nate Davis.
Making Davis depth?

Either way..I don't like it. 
WIlson was an OG at Georgia and by looking at his numbers, don't look like he has the athletic ability to be an OT.

Hope he’s better than the last SEC lineman we drafted in the 1st

1 minute ago, dtait93 said:

Hope he’s better than the last SEC lineman we drafted in the 1st

That never happened. Chance Warmack's Alabama career is part of the Mandela Effect. I'm convinced of it.

Not a sexy pick, but I can't complain about us trying to get better in the trenches. that's our DNA

My only thing is what if Kelly is fine and pans out then we just wasted a 1st rounder on a back up

I wish we went CB or OLB 

They like their versatility. Probably replaces the weakest link on the right side of the OL whoever that is next year.

There are certain positions I'm against 1st round investments and OG is one of them. Don't know much about the prospects I've kind of stepped away from football for a little bit so I can't say anything about the talent value. Positional value is meh here though.

I just don't think you draft an OL in the first round unless it's a homerun.

Wilson needs help in his technique apparently and my opinion better players were there to be had.

I'm indifferent to it at the moment.  

Seems like a pick where down the line we either are talking about what a massive mistake the pick was or how great a job we did in grabbing him. No middle ground. We'll just have to wait to see how it plays out.

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

So he plays OT, not OG.
The highlight they showed I could have swore he was an OG and they described him as an OG.

Well our sack numbers did suck, so I guess it's ok.