Best talent available Day 2 NFL draft..

resilient part 2

Just now, plan9misfit said:

We just need to send memos to every other team: they all need RBs and WRs and DON'T need DTs, DEs, Ss, or CBs.

I'm not entirely opposed to us drafting an offensive lineman or defensive tackle if that turns out to be BPA. But I'll be cheering when teams take those positions as well. Let all the DEs, Ss, and CBs fall.

Just now, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

I'm not entirely opposed to us drafting an offensive lineman or defensive tackle if that turns out to be BPA. But I'll be cheering when teams take those positions as well. Let all the DEs, Ss, and CBs fall.

I'm really pulling for us to invest the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th round picks primarily on defense, but I'm never opposed to drafting offensive linemen. I'd also be on the phone with Vegas to try and trade Trystan Hill to them for a mid round pick. Let him rot with Marinelli.

• Like 1

I wouldn’t mind trading up for Espenessa but say a 4th to pick 1st today that would leave us two 3rd round picks still 

but what amazes me is Mckinny is still available. Something is up for him to drop like this he had a 10-15 pick grade in my mind coming in.  He is by far the BPA.  Staying put probably rules out Moss and Espenessa but should get is a high rated CB as the numbers game

2 top Tier RB yet

3 top WR yet 

2 Edge

2 probably OL

2 top safety

4 top CB I think

thats 15 picks so it will be close

23 minutes ago, Nextyearfordaboyz said:

Bahahahaha, you must be a hard to please fella if a draft including CeeDee and AJ could possibly end up as a B+.

No not to hard to please. If round 3 to 7 they reached on a RB another Wr a Lb and a Kicker I would scratch my head but still gave a B+

1 minute ago, quiller said:

I wouldn’t mind trading up for Espenessa but say a 4th to pick 1st today that would leave us two 3rd round picks still 

but what amazes me is Mckinny is still available. Something is up for him to drop like this he had a 10-15 pick grade in my mind coming in.  He is by far the BPA.  Staying put probably rules out Moss and Espenessa but should get is a high rated CB as the numbers game

2 top Tier RB yet

3 top WR yet 

2 Edge

2 probably OL

2 top safety

4 top CB I think

thats 15 picks so it will be close

I have no idea what the part in bold means. We don't have two 3rd round picks this year.

2 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

I think he could kind of play that 4-3 Under SAM LB role, lining up as an overhang LB and acting as an extra pass rusher quite often.

Yeah, he fits the "Elephant" spot very well, similar to what Clay Matthews did at USC.

Edited by plan9misfit
  • Like 1