1.31 - MIN: Jeff Gladney CB/TCU (Jersey #20)

RpMc

I’m glad we didn’t draft Fulton or Johnson in the 1st.  I’m not a fan of Johnson’s shoulder issues and I’m not a fan of Fulton’s lack of playmaking and how frequently he got away with holding which will get penalized a lot in the NFL.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JDBrocks said:

I feel like Trae Waynes is a really good Comp.

Not bad. They’re both fast in a straight line, skinny and tough. Gladney is a little shorter, changes direction better, and makes more plays on the ball in the air.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cearbhall said:

After the first two picks it feels a little like the team is treading water replacing Diggs with a WR and Waynes with a rookie CB. Unfortunately, it is unlikely either of the rookies will be as good as the guys they are replacing, at least initially.

Would the team be better off not replacing a starting corner and the most explosive player on their offense?

Treading water is usually better than the alternative.  

7 hours ago, SemperFeist said:

Someone did take Noah ahead of him. 

You take out Noah's game against the Gophers and the fact both his parents are Olympians, his draft stock I feel would be a hell of a lot different.  It was his best game all season long no question but good for him, still feel he was over drafted and so was CJ Henderson.  At least Gladney can find the damn football in the air and rarely turns the wrong way and rarely uses the wrong hand to deflect passes, unlike Henderson and Igbinoghene.