Who do you want on day two?

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I think he's strictly a 5 tech. He doesn't have the movement skills in space...

I tend to agree, but I do remember Terrell Suggs coming out of ASU had similiar testing issues, not as bad.  Espenesa was plenty productive enough at college.  

I think they will go front 7 some time along day 2.  Just curious where they go.  They ve certainly seen enough of Espenesa the last 2 seasons with drafting Nelson and Wirfs.

• Like 2

With the talent that is going to be on the board in day 2 and knowing we still have some needs to fill, we gotta be dealing OJ today or Brate today right? I just can't see keeping both of them; 1 yes, but not both. I don't know how else we're going to create cap space without just handing out a bunch of extensions to offset it...

3 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I have a feeling we're gonna be looking hard at KJ Hamler if he's still on the board. Seems like an Arians guy...

He is a burner for sure cant say I would be mad at it. All I know is Licht needs to make this pick count because his R2 draft selections are horrid. Arians please steer him in the right way tonight

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

I approve the position.  👍👍👍

Why Davidson over big Ross. Bucs need to save cap space and he is a good pick for our rotation now and next year moving forward. Suh is $8mil off the books...

Jansen or Gholston can be replaced too in this years draft with a good quality rookie.

6 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

I think the drop off at D-line is bigger after our pick at 45. Could still probably get a good interior O-lineman or RB in the early 3rd, late 2nd. 

i just put on davidson tape and he has pass rush prowess..he’s on my list at 45

DL would be nasty

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, indifference said:

i just put on davidson tape and he has pass rush prowess..he’s on my list at 45

DL would be nasty

I m all for going front 7 early, I m not even really concerned about the name.  I just think they are razor thin after Suh and Vea.  And it s not like Licht has sunk a bunch of draft capital on the dline during his tenure.

As mentioned last night, there are options at RB still in FA. They can manipulate the cap to create more space.  So waiting on RB, not a bad idea.  I ll be happy with the next 3 DTs on the board, I ll even be content with Epenesa and his poor combine.  Wasn t there concerns about Dalvin Cook s combine?

• Like 1