Mind Character

(Polls) 2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion

Round 2 questions  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Browns Trade Up in Round 2?

• No. They Trade Down.
    • Yes. They Trade Up.
    • No. They Stay Put.
  2. 2. Who Should the Browns try to Select in the 2nd Round?

• Ross Blacklock, DT TCU --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • AJ Epenesa, DE Iowa ------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Jeremy Chinn, S Southern Illinois ------------------------------------------------>
    • Denzel Mims, WR Baylor ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Julian Okwara, DE Notre Dame --------------------------------------------------->
    • KJ Hamler, WR Penn State --------------------------------------------------------->
    • Kyle Dugger, SS/LB Lenoir-Rhyne ------------------------------------------------>
    • Xavier Mckinney, S Alabama ----------------------------------------------------->
    • Cole Kmet, TE Notre Dame --------------------------------------------------------->
    • Logan Wilson, LB Wyoming ------------------------------------------------------->
    • Michael Pittman Jr., WR USC ------------------------------------------------------>
    • Yetur Gross-Matos, DE Penn State ----------------------------------------------->
    • Zack Baun, LB Wisconsin ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Robert Hunt, OG/OT Louisiana-Lafayette ------------------------------------->
    • Antoine Winfield Jr., SS Minnesota ----------------------------------------------->
    • Jaylon Johnson, CB Utah ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Tee Higgins, WR Clemson ------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Grant Delpit, S LSU aka "The Great Delphin" ---------------------------------->
    • Jordan Elliot, DT Missouri --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Trevon Diggs, CB Alabama -------------------------------------------------------------->
  3. 3. Grade the Jedrick Wills Jr. Selection in the 1st Round:

• Great ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Good ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Solid ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Meh ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Disappointing --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Bad ------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Would have preferred Winfield, but I'm cool with Delpit!

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

People want to hold an injury against him this year when last year he’s a lottery pick. Great job Nerds!!!!

• Like 1

I think with the First round pick and our second round selection.......it Proves that @Mind Character and I are actually the Browns GM and Director of College Scouting...LOL

• Like 1

Just now, Mind Character said:

tenor.gif?itemid=15666447

Cheeks man....

Tremendous character and work ethic as I've said countless times, but he's cheeks in terms of play ... missed tackle machine... bad angle machine ... 2018 tape that everyone celebrates was cheeks a ton as well...

Antoine Winfield Jr. on the board and we went Grant delpit

At least we got Jedrick Wills Jr. .... F-it...

We'll be looking to replace delpit in 2 years...

The Prince of the Sea is forgiving but you must grovel now. No one can jump on the bandwagon in September when reality is upon us... kiss the flippers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

People want to hold an injury against him this year when last year he’s a lottery pick. Great job Nerds!!!!

They would've been wrong last year too...

Just now, Mind Character said:

At least we got Jedrick Wills Jr. .... F-it...

We'll be looking to replace delpit in 2 years...

Dude won the Thorpe right? 

Ususally Thorpe winners translate 

While I preferred Winfield I am now a Delpit fan as long as he is on the Browns. Here is hoping he proves some of us wrong.

• Like 1

I’d imagine with Joseph they’ll have Delpit as a post/high roaming ball hawk FS.

2 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Boom or bust dude to me.  I guess it depends on whether we get the ‘18 or ‘19 version.

I prefer boom