(Polls) 2020 NFL Draft Round 2 and 3 Discussion

Mind Character

Round 2 questions  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do the Browns Trade Up in Round 2?

• No. They Trade Down.
    • Yes. They Trade Up.
    • No. They Stay Put.
  2. 2. Who Should the Browns try to Select in the 2nd Round?

• Ross Blacklock, DT TCU --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • AJ Epenesa, DE Iowa ------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Jeremy Chinn, S Southern Illinois ------------------------------------------------>
    • Denzel Mims, WR Baylor ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Julian Okwara, DE Notre Dame --------------------------------------------------->
    • KJ Hamler, WR Penn State --------------------------------------------------------->
    • Kyle Dugger, SS/LB Lenoir-Rhyne ------------------------------------------------>
    • Xavier Mckinney, S Alabama ----------------------------------------------------->
    • Cole Kmet, TE Notre Dame --------------------------------------------------------->
    • Logan Wilson, LB Wyoming ------------------------------------------------------->
    • Michael Pittman Jr., WR USC ------------------------------------------------------>
    • Yetur Gross-Matos, DE Penn State ----------------------------------------------->
    • Zack Baun, LB Wisconsin ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Robert Hunt, OG/OT Louisiana-Lafayette ------------------------------------->
    • Antoine Winfield Jr., SS Minnesota ----------------------------------------------->
    • Jaylon Johnson, CB Utah ------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Tee Higgins, WR Clemson ------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Grant Delpit, S LSU aka "The Great Delphin" ---------------------------------->
    • Jordan Elliot, DT Missouri --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Trevon Diggs, CB Alabama -------------------------------------------------------------->
  3. 3. Grade the Jedrick Wills Jr. Selection in the 1st Round:

• Great ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Good ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Solid ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Meh ------------------------------------------------------------------------------>
    • Disappointing --------------------------------------------------------------->
    • Bad ------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

1 minute ago, DaWg_LB. said:

I respect @Mind Character so MUCH that I embraced the Jedrick Wills pick. I am happy with that selection.

But this disrespectful talk about the most versatile and IMO best S in the draft.....he will make you eat your words.

Throw up in your mouth, project he needs replacing after 2 seasons.........have at it. When he makes an All Pro selection and seals a game or two with a big play....throw up in your mouth then.

Delpit is cheeks man ... wait 'til you lot get a load of his terrible angles ... you're all going to love it...

We got Wills ... it's all good ...

1 minute ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

My issue with Delpit from what I saw was angles.

Not sure that gets easier in the pros.

Not who I’d have picked, but I’ll give the kid a shot.

Angles are the whole reason for my negative evaluation of him.

Angles involve feel and instincts of when and where to move and go.

That's so hard to fix and is something a safety has or not imo.

So many plays I mean like over 24 plays in two seasons where the angle he took in the run or a late poor angle in the pass game let a RB or WR walk into the endzone or walk into a first down or big yardage.

He's a worker and has good character.

Maybe he figures it out.

But at that point in the draft with the guys that were on the board... it's a rough pick despite everyone's celebration...

We got Wills so it is what it is....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bucketheadsdad said:

Would that be necessary?  I think we might be OK at the safety position with Joseph, Delpitt, Redwine and Sendejo.

I think that depends. Are we going to run a ton of 3 safety D like we did last year, and like the league is heavily moving towards? If we're basically starting 3 safeties, then yes, I feel he would be necessary.