Day 2 Draft Discussion

Ragnarok

Josh Jones, Ezra Cleveland, Kristian Fulton, Josh Uche, Lloyd Cushenberry, and the safeties I think all go pretty early on Day 2. Should be interesting to see which, if any, of those players dropped because of medicals or character.

18 minutes ago, johndeere1707 said:

God that coverage was pretty lame in the 1st round. I hope it gets better

As far as the Bengals, there are some pretty damn good players left at #33.

i think we trade down or take Epenesa/Josh Jones

I'm just glad they said ABC was covering again on Friday. It was much more watchable imo with the college gameday guys giving opinions on college players instead of the espn crew and mcfarland.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Josh Jones, Ezra Cleveland, Kristian Fulton, Josh Uche, Lloyd Cushenberry, and the safeties I think all go pretty early on Day 2. Should be interesting to see which, if any, of those players dropped because of medicals or character.

Hoping Pats trade Thuney to the Lions for a 2nd and grab a guy like Hennessey. 

I was very pleased to see guys like Josh Jones, Ezra Cleveland, Jonathan Taylor, Zach Braun, and Josh Uche (to name a few) not get selected in the 1st round after reports that all of them could/should. It's silly that prospects like this get overrated for college production. 

Edited by SaveOurSonics

10 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

I was very pleased to see guys like Josh Jones, Ezra Cleveland, Jonathan Taylor, Zach Braun, and Josh Uche (to name a few) not get selected in the 1st round after reports that all of them could/should. It's silly that prospects like this get overrated for college production. 

So you’re a hater?

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So you’re a hater?

The biggest. 

In all seriousness, I don't want that to come off as if I'm rooting against those kids personally. I've just had a lot of conversations around those guys in particular and why they're not worth a top 32 pick. Confirmation tastes good. 

• Like 1