2020 Day 2 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

13 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Trade up for Blacklock. 

Don't see another trade up after dealing our 4th (unless you deal a future pick). Need two players today because it's going to be a long wait on Saturday. 

Edited by packfanfb

Why am I more nervous about today than yesterday? Like, I am getting over the initial shock/disappointment of the Love pick and can pretty much support it, but it's going to be so much easier to swallow if we come away with a WR and a solid defensive player today. I don't think I can handle any more shock and disappointment today.

10 minutes ago, Lodestar said:

Why am I more nervous about today than yesterday? Like, I am getting over the initial shock/disappointment of the Love pick and can pretty much support it, but it's going to be so much easier to swallow if we come away with a WR and a solid defensive player today. I don't think I can handle any more shock and disappointment today.

Yup. I need two "play now" players today. The Love pick is fine, but turned me off to an OL pick today -- another guy who basically won't play this year. A WR is a must, plus the best defensive player on the board in either the 2nd or 3rd. 

38 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Don't see another trade up after dealing our 4th (unless you deal a future pick). Need two players today because it's going to be a long wait on Saturday. 

Maybe we add a player as trade up material. Lane Taylor maybe? 

1 minute ago, VonKarman said:

I'd be fine with any of the following ones:

WR: Pittman Jr., Edwards, Mims, Shenault

DL: Blacklock, Davidson

OT: Jones

CB: Hall, Fulton, Johnson

S: Chinn, Delpit, Davis

I like this list but would really like Shenault at WR over the other three. I'd be OK with a few of the other tackles at 62 as well. Wanogho, Niang or Peart at OT would work for me. 

• Like 1